If you are looking for an alternative online code editor to CodeSandbox for your angular based application, check out the list below. These are some of the online code editors similar to CodeSandbox and has support for Angular application.
- NPM dependency module installation
- Allows embedding your sandbox anywhere.
- Github integration
- Live Collaboration: Edit sandboxes together in real-time
- Private/Unlisted Sandboxes: You can set a sandbox to private or unlisted to make sure others cannot see or find it.
- Monaco Editor: We use the same editor as VSCode
- Open Source
- Supports only frontend web frameworks
- No support for serverside languages
Best CodeSandbox Alternatives
StackBlitz is an online IDE for Angular & React powered by Visual Studio Code. StackBlitz brings VS Code’s state of the art editing experience to the browser.
- Intellisense, Project Search, Go to Definitions, and other Visual Studio Code features
- Import any NPM package into your project
- Preview & debug in a separate window
- Keep on editing, even if you go offline: StackBlitz utilizes Progressive Web App API’s to run a live dev server in-browser
- Share & embed: Every project can be shared with others
- No support for server-side languages (Its in the beta stage while writing this article)
Plunker is an online community for creating, collaborating on and sharing your web development ideas.
- Real-time code collaboration
- Fully-featured, customizable syntax editor
- Live previewing of code changes
- As-you-type code linting
- Forking, commenting and sharing of Plunks
- Fully open-source on GitHub under the MIT license
Viglink Alternative - Content Monetization and Affiliate Network Platforms