- Blazor Server: Run your client logic on the server.
- Blazor WebAssembly: run your client-side C# code directly in the browser, using WebAssembly.
These are Top Blazor Courses and Tutorials will help you learn Blazor web framework
Top Blazor Courses and Tutorials 2020
1) Blazor, a new framework for browser-based .NET apps - Steve Sanderson
2) Programming in Blazor (ASP.NET Core 3.2) - Udemy
Programming in Blazor, This Udemy course teaches basics to the advanced of Blazor technology. You will learn about forms, components, entities, relations with entities, and user system with roles and more. The course uses an ASP.NET Core 3.1 and Entity Framework Core 3.1 to serve the Blazor project. You will also learn about Azure services, such as Azure App Service and Azure DevOps, to publish the application to production.
3) Building Web Applications with Blazor - Pluralsight
Building Web Applications with Blazor from Pluralsight is a set 4 courses that explain what Blazor (the biz picture) is, then the basics of Blazor (getting started), Blazor component, authentication & authorization.