Unit Testing is a level of software testing where individual components of the software are tested. xUnit.net is a free, open source, community-focused unit testing tool for the .NET Framework. Written by the original inventor of NUnit. Moq is the most popular and friendly mocking framework for .NET. Using xUnit.net and Moq one can effectively perform the unit testing. These are the Best .Net Core Unit Testing using xUnit and Moq Courses and Tutorials
Best .Net Core Unit Testing using xUnit and Moq Courses and Tutorials
1) Testing .NET Core Code with xUnit.net from Pluralsight
Testing .NET Core Code with xUnit.net. This course teaches you how to get started writing xUnit.net automated tests.
What You Will Learn:
- Introducing xUnit.net
- Creating the Test Project
- Asserting string, numeric, null and objects
- Creating a data-driven test
2) Mocking in .NET Core Unit Tests with Moq from Pluralsight
Mocking in .NET Core Unit Tests with Moq. Moq is the most popular mocking framework for .NET. This course will teach you how to mock the dependencies.
What you will learn:
- Create mocks and use them as dependencies to the classes you want to test.
- Instantiating and configuring a Mock Object
- Mocking the methods and properties to return specific values.
- How to perform behavior/interaction testing
- How to setup mocked exceptions and events.