Almost all social media platforms support hashtags. As these become followable links, Use of proper hashtags definitely boosts your audience reach.
- Instagram supports up to 30 tags per post
- Pinterest has supports for up to 20 tags
- Twitter recommends no more than 2 hashtags per Tweet as best practice, but you may use as many hashtags in a Tweet as you like.
- Facebook doesn't have any limit to the number of hashtags.
- There are no limits to the number of hashtags you can use in a post on LinkedIn.
- YouTube allows you to use as many tags as you would like. However, you can use a max of 30 characters per tag, and the text field accepts up to 500 characters.
- Tumblr lets you add up to 30 tags to a post. Tumblr's search indexes the first 20 tags.