Amazon Simple Queue Service (AWS SQS) alternatives - Best enterprise software similar to Amazon Simple Queue Service (AWS SQS). Find the top competitors of Amazon Simple Queue Service (AWS SQS).
Amazon SQS | Message Queuing Service | AWS. Learn how Amazon SQS fully managed message queues make it easy to decouple and scale microservices, distributed systems, and serverless applications.
Best Amazon Simple Queue Service (AWS SQS) alternatives and competitors
Apache Kafka is an open-source distributed event streaming platform used by thousands of companies for high-performance data pipelines, streaming analytics, data integration, and mission-critical applications.
- High Throughput: Deliver messages at network limited throughput using a cluster of machines with latencies as low as 2ms.
- Scalable: Scale production clusters up to a thousand brokers, trillions of messages per day, petabytes of data, hundreds of thousands of partitions. Elastically expand and contract storage and processing.
- Permanent storage: Store data streams safely in a distributed, durable, fault-tolerant cluster.
- High availability: Stretch clusters efficiently over availability zones or connect separate clusters across geographic regions.
RabbitMQ is one of the most widely deployed open-source message brokers. RabbitMQ is lightweight and easy to deploy on-premises and in the cloud. It supports multiple messaging protocols. RabbitMQ can be deployed in distributed and federated configurations to meet high-scale, high-availability requirements.
- Asynchronous Messaging: Supports multiple messaging protocols, message queuing, delivery acknowledgment, flexible routing to queues, multiple exchange types.
- Distributed Deployment: Deploy as clusters for high availability and throughput; federate across multiple availability zones and regions.
- Enterprise & Cloud Ready: Pluggable authentication and authorization support TLS and LDAP. Lightweight and easy to deploy in public and private clouds.
- Tools & Plugins: Diverse array of tools and plugins supporting continuous integration, operational metrics, and integration to other enterprise systems. Flexible plugin approach for extending RabbitMQ functionality.
- Management & Monitoring: HTTP-API, command-line tool, and UI for managing and monitoring RabbitMQ.