RabbitMQ alternatives - Best enterprise software similar to RabbitMQ. Find the top competitors of RabbitMQ.
RabbitMQ is one of the most widely deployed open-source message brokers. RabbitMQ is lightweight and easy to deploy on-premises and in the cloud. It supports multiple messaging protocols. RabbitMQ can be deployed in distributed and federated configurations to meet high-scale, high-availability requirements.
- Asynchronous Messaging: Supports multiple messaging protocols, message queuing, delivery acknowledgment, flexible routing to queues, multiple exchange types.
- Distributed Deployment: Deploy as clusters for high availability and throughput; federate across multiple availability zones and regions.
- Enterprise & Cloud Ready: Pluggable authentication and authorization support TLS and LDAP. Lightweight and easy to deploy in public and private clouds.
- Tools & Plugins: Diverse array of tools and plugins supporting continuous integration, operational metrics, and integration to other enterprise systems. Flexible plugin approach for extending RabbitMQ functionality.
- Management & Monitoring: HTTP-API, command-line tool, and UI for managing and monitoring RabbitMQ.
Best RabbitMQ alternatives and competitors
Apache Kafka is an open-source distributed event streaming platform used by thousands of companies for high-performance data pipelines, streaming analytics, data integration, and mission-critical applications.
- High Throughput: Deliver messages at network limited throughput using a cluster of machines with latencies as low as 2ms.
- Scalable: Scale production clusters up to a thousand brokers, trillions of messages per day, petabytes of data, hundreds of thousands of partitions. Elastically expand and contract storage and processing.
- Permanent storage: Store data streams safely in a distributed, durable, fault-tolerant cluster.
- High availability: Stretch clusters efficiently over availability zones or connect separate clusters across geographic regions.