Alternative (Similar) to Sendible.
Sendible - Social Media Management Tool for Agencies & Brands. Elevate your brand story on social media. Collaborate with your clients and teams to plan, post, and measure content success on every platform.Features:
- Plan & schedule your content in one place
- Visually draft & prepare your calendar months ahead
- Be confident that every post is pixel-perfect & on-brand
- Create meaningful reports in minutes
- Build a strong and engaged community
Best Sendible alternatives and competitors
Crowdfire is a powerful Social Media Management tool for brands, businesses, agencies, and individuals worldwide. Level-up your game with Social Media CRM, Advanced analytics, post scheduler, content curator, and more.Crowdfire helps you manage all your social accounts from one place, Discover relevant content based on your topics of interest and schedule them to post on your social media platform. Along with that, users can publish content from their own blogs and sites. With over 20M+ users using Crowdfire, makes it one of the top Social Media Management Tool.
The platform offers a free version with some limited functionalities.
- The free plan offers connection to 5 social accounts (1 per network) and up to 10 scheduled posts per social account.
- Paid plan, which starts from $7, offers up to 10 social accounts (2 per network) and 100 scheduled posts per social account.
Social Media Marketing & Management Dashboard - Hootsuite. Enhance your social media management with Hootsuite, the leading social media dashboard. Manage multiple networks and profiles and measure your campaign results.Easily find and share compelling social content to attract new followers and boost your traffic. Grow your social media presence more efficiently. Hootsuite helps to find and automatically schedule content, engage with the audience.
- The free plan allows linking up to 3 accounts.
- The pro plan allows 10 social profiles. In addition, Hootsuite users can connect other 100+ apps like Adobe stock and also offers optimization to social media campaigns.
Buffer - social media toolkit for small businesses. Use Buffer to manage your social media so that you have more time for your business. Plan and publish your content for Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and LinkedIn, all from one simple dashboard.
- The basic free plan allows 1 user, 3 social accounts, 10 scheduled posts.
- Paid plan starts with $15 comes with up to 1 user, 8 social accounts, 100 scheduled posts.
SocialPilot - Social Media Scheduling, Marketing, and Analytics Tool. Social media marketing tool to increase brand awareness and traffic. Save Time and Gain Efficiency With SocialPilot Automation Tool, Put all your social media management worries to rest.
- Connect 50+ accounts & schedule posts
- Analyze, monitor & report your social performance
- Be on top of all conversations with the social inbox
- Manage your social media team and their work
- Content curation, discovery & custom feeds
- Visualize your strategy on social media calendar
- Upload upto 500 posts with bulk scheduling
- Reach a wider audience by boosting your Facebook posts.
Later - Instagram Marketing Platform. The leading visual marketing platform that allows you to plan, schedule, publish, and measure the results of your Instagram and social media posts. Later is the all-in-one social marketing platform for the top social networks. Plan, analyze, and publish your content in a few clicks – so you can save time and grow your business.
SocialOomph - Social Post Scheduling, Boost your productivity with advanced post scheduling tools. Manage your own social posting and those of your clients in one account. Easily partition client data with the team feature and tags. Then, schedule posts to publish at a specific date and time.
Sprout Social - powerful, all-in-one social media management platform. Reimagine how social media can grow your business with Sprout Social. Uncover trends and actionable insights from social data.Sprout Social centralizes publishing, monitoring, engagement, listening, and analytics across the social platforms and customer management tools that power your social business.