Zutrix Keyword Research alternatives - Best online tools similar to Zutrix Keyword Research. Find the top competitors of Zutrix Keyword Research.
Zutrix: Keyword Research Tool - [Fresh Metrics & Data]. Zutrix offers Google keyword research tool for Ads and normal usage. Fresh metrics including Search volume, CPCs, Competition, Trend and many more!
Best Zutrix Keyword Research alternatives and competitors
Keyword Magic Tool: Keyword Generator by Semrush.
- Text Competitive Density: The level of competition between advertisers bidding on a given keyword within their PPC campaigns.
- Keyword Difficulty: Index that shows you how difficult it would be to outrank your competitors in Google’s top 20 for a given keyword.
- Search Volume: Estimation of monthly searches to help you assess potential search engine traffic for a given keyword.
- SERP Features: See what special search results are triggered by your keywords, and how many URLs are displayed.
Ubersuggest's Free Keyword Tool, Generate More Suggestions. Ubersuggest helps you generate keyword ideas for your content marketing strategy and production. With Ubersuggest's free keyword tool, generate an unlimited number of suggestions for free and take your content creation to the next level while increasing your website's chances of ranking against the competition.Features:
- Domain Overview: Ubersuggest allows you to get insight into the strategies working for others in your market so you can adopt them, improve them, and gain an edge.
- Top SEO Pages: With the top SEO pages report, you can discover which of your competitor’s pages are ranking for popular organic keyword phrases
- Keyword Suggestions: From head terms to long-tail phrases, you’ll get hundreds of suggestions from, see volume, the competition, and even seasonal trends for each keyword
- Content Ideas: Knowing what to write about can make or break your content strategy. Dive deep into the top-performing content pieces for any given keyword so you can write about topics that people are actually interested in.
- Backlink data: Backlinks are one of the most critical parts of Google’s algorithm. It’s hard to build them. Now with Ubersuggest, you can see the exact content in your space that people are linking to.
Free Keyword Tool | WordStream.
- Find New Keywords: Enter a keyword or website URL to get hundreds of relevant keyword results, tailored to your industry and country.
- Research & Prioritize: Each keyword has a competition score and an estimated CPC that helps you make the most of your marketing budget.
- Improve Your Google Ads Account: Download your full keyword list in a CSV format that's ready to upload directly into Google Ads, so you can get to work on your new campaigns.
KeywordTool Google Keyword Planner Alternative. Keyword Tool is the alternative to Google Ads Keyword Planner for SEO & PPC keyword research. Generate 1,000s long-tail keywords in seconds!Keyword Tool is a free online keyword research instrument that uses Google Autocomplete to generate hundreds of relevant long-tail keywords for any topic. You can quickly find and analyze thousands of relevant long-tail keywords with the free or paid versions of Keyword Tool and use them for content creation, search engine optimization, pay-per-click advertising, or other marketing activities.
Keywords Explorer by Ahrefs: Discover Keyword Ideas and Analyze SEO Metrics. The complete keyword research tool on the market. Get thousands of keyword ideas, analyze their ranking difficulty and calculate their traffic potential.
- Keyword Suggestions: Never run out of keyword ideas. Keywords Explorer runs on a massive database of more than 7 billion keywords, updated with fresh data every month.
- Keywords Explorer gives you data for 171 countries.
- Multiple Search Engines: Keyword volumes for places like YouTube, Amazon, Bing, Baidu, etc.
- Accurate Search Volumes
- Keyword Difficulty Score
- Clicks Metric: A high search volume doesn’t mean people click on the search results. Ahrefs provides an estimated number of clicks for your keywords.
- See the “Parent Topic” for your target keyword
- Advanced SEO Metrics
- SERP overview & Positions History
Choosing the Right Keywords To Use | Google Ads. Unsure of what keywords to target? Identify the most relevant keywords for your brand with Google's keyword suggestion tool, the Google Keyword Planner.
- Discover new keywords: Search for words or phrases related to your products or services. Keyword research tool will help you find the keywords that are most relevant for your business.
- Research keywords: Keyword research tool gives you insight into how often certain words are searched and how those searches have changed over time. This can help you narrow your keyword list down to the ones you really want.
- Get bid estimates: Keyword Planner will give you suggested bid estimates for each keyword, so you can determine your advertising budget.