Alternative (Similar) to JFrog Cloud Container Registry.
Container Registry | JFrog. Get up & running a container registry - cloud or on-prem (freemium) for full control of your Helm & Docker deployments with fine-grained permissions powered by Artifactory
Best JFrog Cloud Container Registry Alternatives
Amazon ECR - Docker Container Registry - Amazon Elastic Container Registry (ECR) is a fully-managed Docker container registry that makes it easy for developers to store, manage, and deploy Docker container images.
- Reduce your effort with a fully managed registry.
- Securely share and download container images.
- Provide fast and highly available access.
- Simplify your deployment workflow.
Docker Hub - Build and Ship any Application Anywhere. Docker Hub is the world's largest library and community for container images
- Seamlessly ship any application, anywhere.
- Create and manage users and grant access to your repositories.
- Automate your development to the production pipeline
Azure Container Registry | Microsoft Azure. Build, store, secure, scan, replicate and manage container images and artifacts with a fully managed, geo-replicated instance of OCI distribution. A registry of Docker and Open Container Initiative (OCI) images, with support for all OCI artifacts.
Connect across environments, including Azure Kubernetes Service and Azure Red Hat OpenShift and across Azure services like App Service, Machine Learning, and Batch.
- Enable fast, scalable retrieval of container workloads.
- Utilize pipelines for development and patching, Streamline building, testing, pushing, and deploying images.
- Geo-replication to efficiently manage a single registry across multiple regions.
- Integrated security with Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) authentication