A container registry is a repository to store and manage Docker images. Many cloud platforms provide docker registries as a part of their enterprise service. The dockerized application image stored in the container registry can be used for Kubernetes, DevOps, and container-based application development. The registry is also helpful in vulnerability analysis and access control.
Top Cloud Container Registry
Amazon ECR - Docker Container Registry - Amazon Elastic Container Registry (ECR) is a fully-managed Docker container registry that makes it easy for developers to store, manage, and deploy Docker container images.
- Reduce your effort with a fully managed registry.
- Securely share and download container images.
- Provide fast and highly available access.
- Simplify your deployment workflow.
Docker Hub - Build and Ship any Application Anywhere. Docker Hub is the world's largest library and community for container images
- Seamlessly ship any application, anywhere.
- Create and manage users and grant access to your repositories.
- Automate your development to the production pipeline
Azure Container Registry | Microsoft Azure. Build, store, secure, scan, replicate and manage container images and artifacts with a fully managed, geo-replicated instance of OCI distribution. A registry of Docker and Open Container Initiative (OCI) images, with support for all OCI artifacts.
Connect across environments, including Azure Kubernetes Service and Azure Red Hat OpenShift and across Azure services like App Service, Machine Learning, and Batch.
- Enable fast, scalable retrieval of container workloads.
- Utilize pipelines for development and patching, Streamline building, testing, pushing, and deploying images.
- Geo-replication to efficiently manage a single registry across multiple regions.
- Integrated security with Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) authentication
Container Registry | JFrog. Get up & running a container registry - cloud or on-prem (freemium) for full control of your Helm & Docker deployments with fine-grained permissions powered by Artifactory
Quay Container Registry · Quay. Hosted private Docker repositories. Includes full user management and history. Free for public repositories.
Container Registry | Google Cloud. Single place for your team to manage Docker images, perform vulnerability analysis, and decide who can access what with fine-grained access control.
Top Virtual Mailboxes (Digital Mailboxes) and Business Address Service
Top Image CDN - Media Optimization and Delivery API for applications
Top websites to buy PLR (private label rights) and MRR (master resell rights) digital contents
Benefit and Importance of Email Marketing in Businesses
Top Product Analytics Softwares to optimize digital product
Top Performance Marketing (Influencer/Affiliate Tracking) Softwares