Watson Natural Language Understanding alternatives - Best api similar to Watson Natural Language Understanding. Find the top competitors of Watson Natural Language Understanding.
IBM Watson Natural Language Understanding | IBM. Watson Natural Language Understanding is a cloud native product that uses deep learning to extract metadata from text such as keywords, emotion, and syntax.
Best Watson Natural Language Understanding alternatives and competitors
Natural Language Processing – Amazon Comprehend – Amazon Web Services. Amazon Comprehend is a natural-language processing (NLP) service that uses machine learning (ML) to uncover information in unstructured data and text within documents.
- Entity Recognition: API returns the named entities ("People," "Places," "Locations," etc.) that are automatically categorized based on the provided text.
- Sentiment Analysis: Sentiment Analysis API returns the overall sentiment of a text (Positive, Negative, Neutral, or Mixed).
- Keyphrase Extraction.
- Language Detection.
- Syntax Analysis: API enables customers to analyze text using tokenization and Parts of Speech (PoS) and identify word boundaries and labels like nouns and adjectives within the text.
- Topic Modeling.
Synapse Analytics | Microsoft Azure. Use Microsoft Azure’s Cognitive Services, Text Analytics, to mine insights from unstructured text using natural language.
- Broad entity recognition: Identify essential concepts in the text, including key phrases and named entities such as people, events, and organizations.
- Sentiment analysis: Examine what customers say about your brand and analyze sentiments around specific topics through opinion mining.
- Document summarization: Extract sentences that collectively convey the essence of a document.
- Process Medical text: Extract and process real-time and batch analysis of insights stored in unstructured medical text.