Apache ECharts alternatives - Best library similar to Apache ECharts. Find the top competitors of Apache ECharts.
- Flexible Chart Types: Apache ECharts provides more than 20 chart types available out of the box, along with a dozen components, and each of them can be arbitrarily combined to use.
- Powerful Rendering Engine: Easily switch between Canvas and SVG rendering. Progressive rendering and stream loading make it possible to render 10 million data in real-time.
- Professional Data Analysis: Manage data through datasets, which support data transforms like filtering, clustering, and regression to help analyze the multi-dimensional analysis of the same data.
Best Python Apache ECharts alternatives and competitors
Matplotlib is a comprehensive library for creating static, animated, and interactive visualizations in Python. Matplotlib produces high-quality charts in various formats and interactive environments across platforms. Matplotlib can be used in Python scripts, Python/IPython shells, web application servers, and graphical user interface toolkits.
- Create high-quality plots.
- Make interactive figures that can zoom, pan, and update.
- Customize visual style and layout.
- Export to many file formats.
- Embed in JupyterLab and Graphical User Interfaces.
- Use a rich array of third-party packages built on Matplotlib.
Seaborn is a library for making statistical graphics in Python. It is a Python data visualization library based on matplotlib and integrates closely with pandas data structures. Seaborn helps you explore and understand your data. Behind the scenes, seaborn uses matplotlib to draw its plots. Its plotting functions operate on data frames and arrays to produce informative plots.