Chart.js alternatives - Best library similar to Chart.js. Find the top competitors of Chart.js.
- Open source: Chart.js is a community-maintained project, contributions welcome!
- 8 Chart types: Visualize your data in 8 different ways, animated and customizable.
- HTML5 Canvas: Great rendering performance across all modern browsers.
- Responsive: Redraws charts on window resize for perfect scale granularity.
Best Python Chart.js alternatives and competitors
Matplotlib is a comprehensive library for creating static, animated, and interactive visualizations in Python. Matplotlib produces high-quality charts in various formats and interactive environments across platforms. Matplotlib can be used in Python scripts, Python/IPython shells, web application servers, and graphical user interface toolkits.
- Create high-quality plots.
- Make interactive figures that can zoom, pan, and update.
- Customize visual style and layout.
- Export to many file formats.
- Embed in JupyterLab and Graphical User Interfaces.
- Use a rich array of third-party packages built on Matplotlib.
Seaborn is a library for making statistical graphics in Python. It is a Python data visualization library based on matplotlib and integrates closely with pandas data structures. Seaborn helps you explore and understand your data. Behind the scenes, seaborn uses matplotlib to draw its plots. Its plotting functions operate on data frames and arrays to produce informative plots.