Plotly alternatives - Best library similar to Plotly. Find the top competitors of Plotly.
Plotly is an interactive, open-source, and browser-based graphing library for Python. Built on top of plotly.js, it is a high-level, declarative charting library. Plotly ships with over 30charts, including scientific charts, 3D graphs, statistical charts, SVG maps, financial charts, etc.
- Open source: Chart.js is a community-maintained project, contributions welcome!
- 8 Chart types: Visualize your data in 8 different ways, animated and customizable.
- HTML5 Canvas: Great rendering performance across all modern browsers.
- Responsive: Redraws charts on window resize for perfect scale granularity.
- Flexible Chart Types: Apache ECharts provides more than 20 chart types available out of the box, along with a dozen components, and each of them can be arbitrarily combined to use.
- Powerful Rendering Engine: Easily switch between Canvas and SVG rendering. Progressive rendering and stream loading make it possible to render 10 million data in real-time.
- Professional Data Analysis: Manage data through datasets, which support data transforms like filtering, clustering, and regression to help analyze the multi-dimensional analysis of the same data.