Top 14 Alternative (Similar) to Stocksnap
Alternative (Similar) to Stocksnap.
Free Stock Photos and Images. The #1 source for beautiful free photos. High-quality and high-resolution stock images free from all copyright restrictions (CC0) - no attribution required.
Whether you're building a business website, creating a print brochure, crafting a digital or magazine ad, or some other brilliant creative project, Stocksnap offers beautiful, high-quality stock photos for just about any use you can think of - including commercial usage - for free.
The Creative Commons license that StockSnap uses is the CC0 license. Specifically, that license means you can do any of the following:
- Download the image file
- Publish, revise, copy, alter, and share that image
- Use the image (as-is or as you've altered it) in both personal and commercial contexts
Best Stocksnap alternatives and competitors
- All content (images, videos, music) on Pixabay can be used for free for commercial and noncommercial use across print and digital.
- Attribution is not required.
- You can make modifications to content from Pixabay.
- You cannot redistribute or sell Pixabay content on other stock or wallpaper platforms.
Pexels provides high-quality and completely free stock photos licensed under the Pexels license. All images on Pexels can be used for free for commercial and noncommercial use.
- Attribution is not required.
- Giving credit to the photographer or Pexels is not necessary but always appreciated.
- You can modify the photos. Be creative and edit the images as you like
Unsplash is one of the world's largest royalty-free CC0 image websites. Unsplash has over 2 million free high-resolution images contributed by a worldwide community of photographers. Anyone can join the Unsplash and contribute to it. Also, you can access over a million photos under the Unsplash license—which makes them free to do whatever you want.
- Over one million curated photos.
- It is powered by a community of 2L plus photographers.
- Unsplash library accessible by API: BuzzFeed, Squarespace, and Trello powered by Unsplash API.
Stokpic - Unlimited Royalty Free stock photos and images For Commercial use.
The pictures on the site are shot specifically for StokPic. The images can be freely used for personal and commercial purposes, but the site forbids you from redistributing or selling them. Basically, You can do anything apart from redistributing.
You cannot sell the photo as it is. All these images are given to you for free. So you are free to use them in your work to make money. But you cant sell images.
You can do the following withStokpic.com photos:
- Part of Website or Mobile App
- Print Marketing Materials
- Image Placeholders for Bloggers or Websites
- Image Placeholders/Backgrounds in Templates for Sell
- Part of Template for Sell
- All Personal & Commercial works
iStock is an online royalty-free original stock content site that offers millions of photos, illustrations, clip art, videos, and audio tracks. iStock is part of the Getty Images family of companies. Founded in 2000, iStock by Getty Images is one of the world's leading stock content marketplaces, offering millions of hand-picked premium images.
- Exclusive videos and images.
- AI-powered search
- Affordable pricing.
- Worry-free licensing
Shutterstock is one of the largest repositories of stock images. It has over 300 million images, and over 200,000 more are added every day from over 650,000 contributors. They also have an editor called Shutterstock Editor, a photo editing application for creating professional-looking content for social media, presentations, and more.
Shutterstock has a subscription-based plan as well as per image plan. An annual subscription plan of US$ 29/month gives 10 images per month, which sums up to $2.9/image.
Depositphotos is another large repository with over 200 million high-quality Stock Photos, Vector Images, Music, and Videos. Founded by Dmitry Sergeev in 2009, it is a commercial platform that brings high-quality, licensed stock photos, graphics, vectors, and videos to appreciative buyers.
The subscription plan allows downloading ten photos & vectors every month, which costs around $9.99 per month.
Adobe Stock is a service that provides designers and businesses with access to millions of high-quality curated and royalty-free photos, videos, illustrations, vector graphics, 3D assets, and templates for all their creative projects. You can purchase Adobe Stock as a multi-asset subscription. It also offers a free collection of free photos, vectors, illustrations, videos, design templates, motion graphics templates, and 3D assets.Discover high-quality, royalty-free photos, videos, illustrations, vector graphics, 3D assets, design templates, motion graphics templates, and audio tracks on the Adobe Stock website.
- Photos: Adobe Stock offers standard and Premium photos.
- Design assets: Adobe Stock vectors, illustrations, and design templates.
- 3D assets: Elevate your work to a new dimension by incorporating 3D models, materials, and lights into your creative process.
- Motion and audio: Bring your stories to life with high-quality video, audio, and motion graphics assets.