Unsplash is one of the world's largest royalty-free CC0 image websites. Unsplash has over 2 million free high-resolution images contributed by a worldwide community of photographers. Anyone can join the Unsplash and contribute to it. Also, you can access over a million photos under the Unsplash license—which makes them free to do whatever you want.
- Over one million curated photos.
- It is powered by a community of 2L plus photographers.
- Unsplash library accessible by API: BuzzFeed, Squarespace, and Trello powered by Unsplash API.
Best Premium Unsplash alternatives and competitors
Adobe Stock is a service that provides designers and businesses with access to millions of high-quality curated and royalty-free photos, videos, illustrations, vector graphics, 3D assets, and templates for all their creative projects. You can purchase Adobe Stock as a multi-asset subscription. It also offers a free collection of free photos, vectors, illustrations, videos, design templates, motion graphics templates, and 3D assets.Discover high-quality, royalty-free photos, videos, illustrations, vector graphics, 3D assets, design templates, motion graphics templates, and audio tracks on the Adobe Stock website.
- Photos: Adobe Stock offers standard and Premium photos.
- Design assets: Adobe Stock vectors, illustrations, and design templates.
- 3D assets: Elevate your work to a new dimension by incorporating 3D models, materials, and lights into your creative process.
- Motion and audio: Bring your stories to life with high-quality video, audio, and motion graphics assets.
Getty Images is a global provider of stock photos, videos, and other editorial content for businesses and professionals. Getty Images is the world's most diverse photo agency with over 400 million assets providing professional photographers with an online marketplace to sell their work since 1995. Find the perfect royalty-free image for your next project from the world's best photo library of creative stock photos, vector art illustrations, and stock photography.
- Beautifully authentic and trend‑forward, all royalty‑free
- Award‑winning, global photojournalists and one of the world's most extensive archives.
- Beautiful, eye‑catching content tailored to your brand
- Immersive footage in 4K, 360 degrees, and more
iStock is an online royalty-free original stock content site that offers millions of photos, illustrations, clip art, videos, and audio tracks. iStock is part of the Getty Images family of companies. Founded in 2000, iStock by Getty Images is one of the world's leading stock content marketplaces, offering millions of hand-picked premium images.
- Exclusive videos and images.
- AI-powered search
- Affordable pricing.
- Worry-free licensing
Shutterstock is one of the largest repositories of stock images. It has over 300 million images, and over 200,000 more are added every day from over 650,000 contributors. They also have an editor called Shutterstock Editor, a photo editing application for creating professional-looking content for social media, presentations, and more.
Shutterstock has a subscription-based plan as well as per image plan. An annual subscription plan of US$ 29/month gives 10 images per month, which sums up to $2.9/image.
Depositphotos is another large repository with over 200 million high-quality Stock Photos, Vector Images, Music, and Videos. Founded by Dmitry Sergeev in 2009, it is a commercial platform that brings high-quality, licensed stock photos, graphics, vectors, and videos to appreciative buyers.
The subscription plan allows downloading ten photos & vectors every month, which costs around $9.99 per month.