Unsplash is one of the world's largest royalty-free CC0 images website. Unsplash has a Beautiful, free image gifted by the world’s most generous community of 90,000+ photographers and creators. With a huge library of 550,000+ photos and thousands more being added each day.
Best Unsplash Alternatives
Pixabay.com is a website for sharing high-quality royalty-free photos, illustrations, vector graphics, and film footage. Pixabay offers over 10 lakh+ free photos, illustrations, and vectors and videos.
The pictures on the site are shot specifically for StokPic. The images can be freely used for both personal and commercial purposes, but the site forbids you from redistributing or selling them. Basically You can do anything apart from redistribute.
You can do the following with Stokpic.com photos:
- Part of Website or Mobile App
- Print Marketing Materials
- Image Placeholders for Bloggers or Websites
- Image Placeholders/Backgrounds in Templates for Sell
- Part of Template for Sell
- All Personal & Commercial works
You cannot do the following with stokpic.com photos:
You cannot sell the photo as it is. All these images are given to you for free. You are free to use them in your work to make money. But you cant sell images.
Whether you're building a business website, creating a print brochure, crafting a digital or magazine ad, or some other brilliant creative project, Stocksnap offer beautiful, high quality stock photos for just about any use you can think of - including commercial usage - for free.
The Creative Commons license that StockSnap uses is the CC0 license. Specifically, that license means you can do any and all of the following:
- Download the image file
- Publish, revise, copy, alter, and share that image
- Use the image (as-is or as you've altered it), in both personal and commercial contexts
Pexels provides high quality and completely free stock photos licensed under the Pexels license.
- All photos on Pexels can be used for free for commercial and noncommercial use.
- Attribution is not required. Giving credit to the photographer or Pexels is not necessary but always appreciated.
- You can modify the photos. Be creative and edit the photos as you like.