Matplotlib alternatives - Best library similar to Matplotlib. Find the top competitors of Matplotlib.
Matplotlib is a comprehensive library for creating static, animated, and interactive visualizations in Python. Matplotlib produces high-quality charts in various formats and interactive environments across platforms. Matplotlib can be used in Python scripts, Python/IPython shells, web application servers, and graphical user interface toolkits.
- Create high-quality plots.
- Make interactive figures that can zoom, pan, and update.
- Customize visual style and layout.
- Export to many file formats.
- Embed in JupyterLab and Graphical User Interfaces.
- Use a rich array of third-party packages built on Matplotlib.
- Open source: Chart.js is a community-maintained project, contributions welcome!
- 8 Chart types: Visualize your data in 8 different ways, animated and customizable.
- HTML5 Canvas: Great rendering performance across all modern browsers.
- Responsive: Redraws charts on window resize for perfect scale granularity.
- Flexible Chart Types: Apache ECharts provides more than 20 chart types available out of the box, along with a dozen components, and each of them can be arbitrarily combined to use.
- Powerful Rendering Engine: Easily switch between Canvas and SVG rendering. Progressive rendering and stream loading make it possible to render 10 million data in real-time.
- Professional Data Analysis: Manage data through datasets, which support data transforms like filtering, clustering, and regression to help analyze the multi-dimensional analysis of the same data.