Seaborn alternatives - Best library similar to Seaborn. Find the top competitors of Seaborn.
Seaborn is a library for making statistical graphics in Python. It is a Python data visualization library based on matplotlib and integrates closely with pandas data structures. Seaborn helps you explore and understand your data. Behind the scenes, seaborn uses matplotlib to draw its plots. Its plotting functions operate on data frames and arrays to produce informative plots.
- Open source: Chart.js is a community-maintained project, contributions welcome!
- 8 Chart types: Visualize your data in 8 different ways, animated and customizable.
- HTML5 Canvas: Great rendering performance across all modern browsers.
- Responsive: Redraws charts on window resize for perfect scale granularity.
- Flexible Chart Types: Apache ECharts provides more than 20 chart types available out of the box, along with a dozen components, and each of them can be arbitrarily combined to use.
- Powerful Rendering Engine: Easily switch between Canvas and SVG rendering. Progressive rendering and stream loading make it possible to render 10 million data in real-time.
- Professional Data Analysis: Manage data through datasets, which support data transforms like filtering, clustering, and regression to help analyze the multi-dimensional analysis of the same data.