Bokeh Visualization Library alternatives - Best library similar to Bokeh Visualization Library. Find the top competitors of Bokeh Visualization Library.
Bokeh is an interactive visualization library for modern web browsers. Bokeh can help anyone who would like to quickly and easily make interactive plots, dashboards, and data applications.
- Flexible: Bokeh makes it simple to create common plots and handle custom or specialized use-cases.
- Interactive: Tools and widgets let you and your audience probe “what if” scenarios or drill down into the details of your data.
- Shareable: Plots, dashboards, and apps can be published in web pages or Jupyter notebooks.
- Productive: Work with PyData tools you are already familiar.
- Open Source: Everything, including the Bokeh server, is BSD licensed and available on GitHub.
- Open source: Chart.js is a community-maintained project, contributions welcome!
- 8 Chart types: Visualize your data in 8 different ways, animated and customizable.
- HTML5 Canvas: Great rendering performance across all modern browsers.
- Responsive: Redraws charts on window resize for perfect scale granularity.
- Flexible Chart Types: Apache ECharts provides more than 20 chart types available out of the box, along with a dozen components, and each of them can be arbitrarily combined to use.
- Powerful Rendering Engine: Easily switch between Canvas and SVG rendering. Progressive rendering and stream loading make it possible to render 10 million data in real-time.
- Professional Data Analysis: Manage data through datasets, which support data transforms like filtering, clustering, and regression to help analyze the multi-dimensional analysis of the same data.