Natural language processing (NLP) is a field of computer science that deals with processing text or speech. It uses machine learning and neural networks techniques to help computers understand the text and spoken words similarly to human beings. The computers need to train with a large amount of text and speech data, which is cumbersome. There are many pre-trained API as a service that can simplify this process.
Here are some of the best NLP (Natural language processing) service APIs for text analysis like sentiment detection, language detection, text classification, etc...
Top NLP Service API
Natural Language Processing – Amazon Comprehend – Amazon Web Services. Amazon Comprehend is a natural-language processing (NLP) service that uses machine learning (ML) to uncover information in unstructured data and text within documents.
- Entity Recognition: API returns the named entities ("People," "Places," "Locations," etc.) that are automatically categorized based on the provided text.
- Sentiment Analysis: Sentiment Analysis API returns the overall sentiment of a text (Positive, Negative, Neutral, or Mixed).
- Keyphrase Extraction.
- Language Detection.
- Syntax Analysis: API enables customers to analyze text using tokenization and Parts of Speech (PoS) and identify word boundaries and labels like nouns and adjectives within the text.
- Topic Modeling.
Synapse Analytics | Microsoft Azure. Use Microsoft Azure’s Cognitive Services, Text Analytics, to mine insights from unstructured text using natural language.
- Broad entity recognition: Identify essential concepts in the text, including key phrases and named entities such as people, events, and organizations.
- Sentiment analysis: Examine what customers say about your brand and analyze sentiments around specific topics through opinion mining.
- Document summarization: Extract sentences that collectively convey the essence of a document.
- Process Medical text: Extract and process real-time and batch analysis of insights stored in unstructured medical text.
Cloud Natural Language | Google Cloud. Analyze text with AI using pre-trained API or custom AutoML machine learning models to extract relevant entities, understand sentiment, and more.
IBM Watson Natural Language Understanding | IBM. Watson Natural Language Understanding is a cloud native product that uses deep learning to extract metadata from text such as keywords, emotion, and syntax.
One AI - Embed Language AI in your product. One AI is an API-first NLP service, built for developers. Embed our API to analyze, process and transform text in your project.