Python is a high-level general-purpose programming language best-suited for analytics, machine learning, web development, data visualization and many more... The language is created by Guido van Rossum and first released in 1991. If you are looking for a courier in data science or web development these are the Best Python Beginner Level Online Courses and Tutorials
Best Python Beginner Level Online Courses and Tutorials
Best Python Online Courses and Tutorials for Beginner
Complete Python Bootcamp: Go from zero to hero in Python 3
What you'll learn
- Learn to use Python professionally, learning both Python 2 and Python 3
- Create games with Python, like Tic Tac Toe and Blackjack
- Learn advanced Python features, like the collections module and how to work with timestamps
- Learn to use Object Oriented Programming with classes
- Understand complex topics, like decorators.
- Understand how to use both the Jupyter Notebook and create .py files
- Get an understanding of how to create GUIs in the Jupyter Notebook system!
- Build a complete understanding of Python from the ground up!
The Python Bible - Everything You Need to Program in PythonWhat you'll learn
- Build 11 Easy-to-Follow Python 3 Projects
- Automate Coding Tasks By Building Custom Python Functions
- Understanding Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Use Variables to Track Data in Python Programs
- Use Numbers to Create “Behind-the-Scenes” Functionality
- Use Strings to Create Customized, Engaged User Experiences
- Create Programs that can think using logic and data structures
- Use Loops to Improve Efficiency, Save Time, Maximize Productivity